Wednesday, December 9

New Poll: What do you think about the IBM iManifest initiative?

How often do people really tell you what they think when you ask them a direct question? If they know that you already hold strong beliefs or opinions on the topic then you run the risk of hearing what people think you want to hear, rather than what they would say behind your back. Or I am just being too paranoid?

I really want to know what other people think about our iManifest initiative. The sustained effort required to start something like this, and to keep building toward a tangible set of goals, is considerable. So I need to know if, as we say in England, I am just "peeing into the wind."



Today I have started my first poll on LinkedIn. All votes are anonymous so you really can and should say what you think - I won't be able to come after you later! I will publish the results here once the poll has closed and I will certainly be influenced by the general consensus.

This will be my last post before the holidays so I thank you for your interest and comments this year and extend best wishes to all for a happy and prosperous 2010.


2 comments:

Ian Piddock said...

I'm not sure it's cool for our COO to come to work dressed like that, especially when he starts jigging up and down the corridors, it can be quite distracting. You should see what he’s dressed in today!

Jeff Olen said...

Ian, not really the sort of visual image I wanted first thing in the morning. (Yikes!)

Happy Holidays!